Having managed the ongoing capital improvement plans for a portfolio of more than 25 hotels with major franchise affiliations, Commonwealth Lodging’s team is well equipped to assist with each phase of your Property Improvement Plan (PIP) – from planning to procurement and installation. We take the approach of an experienced owner-operator, focusing on budget, quality and minimizing the disruption to business.
Whether planning a typical brand required update, an acquisition PIP or complete conversion our team has the experience and resources to assist with:
- Franchise Required PIP Negotiations
- Initial Cost Estimations
- Detailed Budgets and Schedules
- Bidding and Contract Negotiations
- Design Management
- Construction Supervision & Management
- FF&E Procurement and Coordinating Installation
- Coordination of Inspections
- Cost and Quality Controls
Commonwealth Lodging Management
208 Golden Oak Court
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
December 17, 2018
Lingerfelt Commonwealth Partners, LLC, a Richmond, Virginia-based commercial real estate investment firm, today announced a portfolio sale of five hotels in Orlando, Florida, Atlanta, Georgia, and North Carolina, which closed on December 13, 2018.